Buy items through us
In some circumstances, you can purchase items directly from the Faculty.
For example, you may be able to buy:
- software that has a University site licence
- travel booked via a UWA-preferred supplier
General expenses relating to the maintenance or repair of personal laptops are not reimbursed.
Doctoral students can apply for up to $300 each year for costs associated with research projects.
The cost items you can claim include:
- books and stationery
- software, video and audio tapes
- recording equipment.
You can also claim travel-related expenses. A travel itinerary and estimated expense claim must be submitted before you travel.
Other items will be considered on application.
How to make a claim
Complete the form
Complete all the details of the form, attach original receipts and get it approved by your supervisor.
Submit the claim form to our office.
- When we approve a claim, we will notify you.
- If the claim is under $100, you can pick up the cash from the cashier on the main campus.
- You will be sent a cheque if the amount is more than $100.